This easy to make family dinner with our new Flatbread dough pleases all family members.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F and unroll refrigerated Flatbread Dough. Add the white sauce, spreading evenly across the dough. Sprinkle the Mozzarella across the entire dough. Cut dough into thirds.
2. Top each third of the flatbread with the various ingredients for the Buffalo Chicken, Spinach and Mushroom, and Cheesy Herb. Bake as directed.
3. Directions White Sauce: Heat butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic, stir for 1 minute to prevent burning, then add flour and stir until thoroughly mixed. Slowly whisk in milk, adding gradually. Stir in remaining ingredients. Will thicken upon standing.
4. Directions Spinach & Mushroom: Peel and slice 1 small sweet onion. Heat a small skillet over medium heat, then add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Next, add sliced onions and sauté until tender (you can also sauté the mushrooms with the onion if you prefer cooked mushrooms instead of fresh for your topping). Evenly distribute fresh spinach on top of the second third of dough. Add mushrooms, onion, and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Directions Buffalo Chicken: In a small bowl, combine chicken and hot sauce. Spoon chicken mixture evenly on one third of the flatbread dough. Top with Blue Cheese, salt, and pepper. Brush the crust with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt.
6. Directions Cheesy Herb: On final third of the dough, add Parmesan, and salt and pepper, to taste. Brush crust with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Once removed from oven, sprinkle with herbs.