1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Boil 2 eggs while other ingredients are being prepared and slice them after they cool.
3. Sauté onion in oil for 5 mins. or until soft over medium heat. Add garlic, Creole seasoning, and cumin and sauté for 1 minute.
4. Add beef and cook until crumbled meat is browned. Stir in raisins and black olives.
5. Unroll the refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough and cut each bistro circle in half. Spoon up to 8 Tbsp. of the beef mixture on bottom half of each semi-circle leaving ½ in. edge uncovered, and lay two slices of egg on top of the meat. Fold the other half of dough over on top of the beef mixture.
6. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal or pinch the edges like on a pie crust. Brush tops and edges with egg wash. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
7. To make the dipping sauce: Empty can of peppers in blender and puree. Strain pepper puree to remove seeds and pulp. Heat butter, strained pepper sauce and honey in saucepan. Remove from heat and whisk in sour cream. Makes one cup.