1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and spread butter over it.
3. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, cardamom and 2 tsp. of orange zest. Sprinkle sugar mixture over dough, then layer on the pistachios.
4. Roll the long end of the dough to create a log. Trim the ends and cut into 10 equal pieces.
5. Place the rolled dough pieces into a round non-stick cake pan with the ends touching the edge of the cake pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Whisk ¼ cup orange juice and 1 tsp. orange zest into confectioners’ sugar to make the glaze. Spread the glaze over the warm rolls and sprinkle a few remaining chopped nut pieces over the glaze. Serve warm.