1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a greased round pan. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides.
2. Wash the leek and cut into fine rings. Peel the onions and also cut into fine rings.
3. Cut the bacon into strips and grate the cheese. Core the pepper and cut it into small cubes. Mix the eggs, cream, milk and salt and put aside.
4. In a pan and sauté the bacon, onions, leeks and pepper. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Remove some of the excess oil from the pan.
5. Distribute the bacon filling evenly on the pastry and pour on the egg-cream mixture. Bake in oven for approx. 25 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the filling is solid. Serve warm or at room temperature