Asian fusion at its best - sweet and spicy shrimp wrapped in a crispy, fluffy dough!
1. Preheat oven to 425℉.
2. Whisk all marinade sauce ingredients in mixing bowl. Divide in 2 portions - one for marinade, one for dipping sauce. Set aside.
3. Clean and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Place shrimp in marinade bowl and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes.
4. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on baking sheet. Cut the dough sheet in 12 evenly shaped triangles; start by cutting it in 6 same sized squares (cut sheet 3x top to bottom and 1x left to right), then cut each square diagonally to get 12 triangles.
5. Spread 1 heaping teaspoon of softened cream cheese on the wide edge of each triangle. Place 1 shrimp on top, rolling once. Add a snow pea and a pinch of cilantro, finish rolling to the end of the dough. Continue with remaining dough triangles and ingredients.
6. Brush each wrap with egg wash.
7. Bake 15 - 18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with dipping sauce.