This Cranberry Tart is made with puffed pastry, Brie, and cranberry sauce. It's a quick and easy dessert, and a perfect way to use extra cranberry sauce! It's a delicious way to celebrate autumn.
· 8 oz. cranberries, fresh or frozen
· 1 cup orange juice
· 1/4 cup maple syrup, plus more to taste
· 1 Wewalka Puff Pastry Dough
· 8 oz. Brie (one standard-size wheel), thinly sliced, remove rind if desired (optional)
· 1/4 cup orange marmalade (optional)
· 1 egg (optional)
· whipped cream + confectioners' sugar (optional, to serve)
- See blog link.