This pizza is seasonal and gourmet! No need to go to a fancy bistro... try this at home!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Separate the brussel sprout leaves and throw them onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Toss to evenly coat and roast in the oven for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven before the leaves are brown and allow to cool.
3. Sauté the diced red onion in 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and black pepper, for about 5 minutes, or until translucent and slightly browned. Allow to cool down.
4. In a small pan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil with the minced garlic and rosemary sprig. Cook on low for about 5 to 10 minutes to develop the flavor. Remove from heat and allow to cool down.
5. Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Brush the crusts liberally with the garlic herb infused oil. Sprinkle each dough with the mozzarella and Pecorino cheese. Top with the brussel sprouts, and sautéed onions. Lay a couple slices of Pancetta on each pizza.
6. Bake for about 10 minutes to melt the cheese and crust is begins to brown slightly.
7. Remove the pizza from the oven and crack an egg in the center of the pizza. Return to the oven and continue to cook for another 5 minutes (for runny yolks). Serve warm.