This is the most delicious coxcomb that you can imagine...
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix together cream cheese, 1 Tbsp. of heavy cream, 1 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, and chocolate chips. Set aside.
3. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and cut dough into 6 squares.
4. Spoon 1 1/2 Tbsp. of chocolate cream cheese mixture onto the center of each square and spread lengthwise up and down center of square.
5. Brush lightly with water over the edges of square for seal. Fold over and press edges together. Make six two-inch cuts from sealed edge toward center but do not cut all the way through. Fan out Puff Pastry and brush with egg wash.
6. Bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Remove to cool.
7. Mix icing using 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar with 1/2 tsp. vanilla and 1 Tbsp. milk. Drizzle over Danishes. Serve.