1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a round, greased dish. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides.
2. Cook the red and yellow lentils in slightly salted water for approx. 5 minutes until firm to the bite, then strain and rinse them with cold water.
3. Peel the onion and carrots and cut into small cubes. Core the tomato and cut it into small cubes. Wash the zucchini and peel roughly (some green peel should remain), and wash the pepper and celery. Cut those into small pieces.
4. Finely chop the parsley. Sauté vegetables in oil, season with salt and pepper and allow to cool.
5. Mix the lentils with the vegetables in a bowl, and thicken with crème fraîche (or sour cream) and 3 eggs. Season with thyme and the marjoram.
6. Spread the vegetable-lentil mix on the pastry and bake in the oven for approx. 20-25 minutes, or until pie crust and topping is nicely browned. Serve warm or at room temperature.