Making pizza at home just got a whole lot easier! With our new Pizza & More oven, you make pizza the way you want it and when you want it! Here’s a great BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe to try in your Pizza & More oven: BBQ Chicken Pizza with Corn & Bacon
1 pkg. refrigerated Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough
1/2 cup spicy BBQ sauce
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 cup cooked chopped chicken
1/2 cup frozen corn
1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar
1-2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro leaves
- Prepare the toppings by gathering, chopping and measuring all pizza ingredients.
- Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a Pizza & More pan. Using kitchen shears, trim off edges of parchment paper to fit onto Pizza & More pan.
- Top Bistro Pizza Dough with BBQ sauce, Monterey Jack cheese, chicken, corn, red onion, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Place pan into Pizza & More oven and cook for 14-16 minutes, or until cheese is melted and the dough is cooked to your liking.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh cilantro. Serve warm.