Have you ever been in a dinner rut? I’ve been there plenty of times. You’re making the same thing over and over again, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes it’s fun to get creative in the kitchen.
1 pkg. Wewalka Classic Pizza Dough
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 lb. ground beef
1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
6 slices bacon
12 pickle chips
6 American cheese slices, cut in half
Egg-wash (1 egg and 2 Tbsp. water, beaten)
Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large skillet set to medium heat, brown ground beef and cook onion together. Season with salt and pepper to taste and drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until very crispy. Roughly chop into small pieces and toss with ground beef mixture.
- Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a large baking sheet. Cut dough into 6 equal squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- To assemble, take one of the pizza dough squares and place two pickle chips in the center. Top with two cheese halves. Top cheese with about 1/4 cup ground beef mixture. Fold the two smaller sides in first, then the top and bottom. Pinch the seams together and flip over so seam side is down on the parchment.
- Repeat this process with the rest of the dough. Brush the tops with egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.