Whether you’re having brinner, breakfast, brunch, or dinner, this Country Ham, Egg, and Kale Breakfast Pizza will be the hit of your meal!
1 pkg. Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cups fresh Tuscan Kale
2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
2 oz. sliced country ham, torn into small pieces (can sub prosciutto if necessary)
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Unroll the refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough and place with parchment paper onto pizza pan.
- Drizzle 1 Tbsp. olive oil onto the crust and spread evenly over the surface. Arrange fresh kale evenly over the top, leaving about an inch bare around the edges. Drizzle the other 1 Tbsp. olive oil over the top of the kale.
- Evenly sprinkle white cheddar over the top of the kale. Make four wells in the kale and crack an egg into each well.
- Arrange the country ham around the eggs. Season the top of the eggs with a pinch of salt and fresh black pepper.
- Place the pizza in preheated oven and bake until the crust is crispy and cheese is melted, 14-18 mins. Serve immediately.