This Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Cheesecake is rich and creamy and full of pumpkin spice flavor! Made healthier with Greek yogurt, less sugar and whole-wheat flour, it's a delicious way to wrap up your meal.
1 pkg. Wewalka Pie Crust Dough
1 1/2 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt, room temperature
16 oz. neufchatel cream cheese, room temperature
1-15 oz. can pumpkin puree
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs, room temperature
1/4 cup white whole-wheat flour
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll refrigerated Pie Crust Dough in a 9" pie pan. With your hands, crinkle the sides.
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients for cheesecake until very smooth. Take a spatula and scrape the sides to ensure that everything is blended.
- Spread cheesecake mixture into pie pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until 2-3 inches of the cheesecake in the center are slightly jiggly like jello but the rest is firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool 2 hours. Refrigerate to completely cool after 2 hours.