Grilled Vegetable Pizza features seasoned grilled veggies including cherry tomatoes, zucchini, red onion, mushrooms, summer squash and bell peppers for a delicious meal ready in 15 minutes!
1 pkg. Wewalka Bistro Pizza Dough
2 tsp. olive oil + 1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup portobello mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup red onion, sliced
1/3 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
1/3 cup summer squash, thinly sliced
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1/3 cup pizza sauce
3/4 cup pizza blend cheese (mozzarella, parmesan, romano and provolone)
- Chop all veggies and bring all ingredients outside to have them ready to grill. I recommend using a grill mat if you have one.
- Toss sliced vegetables with 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic powder and onion powder. Grill on a mat or a grill safe pan for 5 minutes on high until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, remove dough from package and discard paper that it comes with. Oil one side of dough with 2 teaspoons olive oil and cook dough right on grill or grill mat for 2 minutes on one side and 1-2 minutes on the other side until dough is cooked through. Watch it carefully as it cooks fast!
- Remove cooked dough from grill onto a baking sheet or large plate. Top with pizza sauce and cheese. Top with grilled vegetables.
- Return pizza to grill carefully and cook for 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from grill, slice and serve.