Sweet meets savory in these flavorful and simple hand pies that will leave everyone wanting more! Whip up a batch for your next bash!
1 pkg. Wewalka Pie Crust Dough
3 peaches, peeled and pitted
1 wheel of Brie
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup honey
2 Tbsp. salted butter
1 Tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
Flaky sea salt, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slightly roll and reshape the pie dough into a rectangle, making sure not to roll too thin. Cut into six squares.
- Cut the peaches into ¼ inch slices.
- Remove the rind from the brie and slice into thin strips.
- Place a piece of brie on each square and then add several peach slices. Take 2 corners of the pastry and wrap up and over the peaches to enclose. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining squares. Brush each pie with egg. Transfer to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.