These croissants are easy and perfect for brunch or a weekend breakfast.
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Unroll refrigerated Danish Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut the dough sheet in 8 evenly shaped triangles by cutting through the middle top to bottom, then left to right, and then 4 times diagonally.
3. On each of the long ends, add your favorite filling. To shape a croissant, start rolling the wide side of the dough triangle towards the pointed side, making sure that the filling in sealed inside. Try making 2 chocolate filled croissants, 2 jam filled croissants and 2 croissants filled with almond paste. Place the croissant on the baking sheet with the pointed side down.
4. Brush each croissant with egg wash and top the jam filled croissants with rock sugar and the almond paste croissants with sliced almonds.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. When slightly cooled, drizzle chocolate filled croissants with chocolate drizzle. Serve croissants warm.