Perfect for an impressive but simple breakfast or brunch
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place 1 cup blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, and water in a sauce pan and simmer over medium heat until it achieves a jam-like consistency. Remove to cool.
3. Unroll refrigerated Danish Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut the dough sheet in 8 evenly shaped triangles by cutting through the middle top to bottom, then left to right, and then four times diagonally. Place 1 Tbsp. cooled blueberry mixture inside pastry dough. To shape a croissant, start rolling the wide side of the dough triangle towards the pointed side. Pinch sides to seal in filling in croissant. Place the croissant on the baking sheet with the pointed end on the bottom.
4. Brush egg wash over the tops of croissants.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes and remove to cool.
6. Meanwhile, mix cream cheese and honey together and then place into a plastic bag with a hole cut in the corner. Once croissants have slightly cooled, drizzle cream cheese mix over croissants and serve with optional dusted confectioners' sugar and fresh blueberries.