Try this pizza bread, stuffed with seasonal broccoli pesto. Serve alongside your grilled steak.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Blanche brocolli or steam for 5 minutes and rinse in cold water to keep color and stop the cooking process.
3. In a food processor, process broccoli, garlic, basil, salt, pepper, cheese and almonds, slowly adding in the olive oil until well blended, but coarse.
4. Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Spread pesto over the center of the dough leaving 2 inches on each of the long sides and 1 inch on each of the short ends.
5. On long sides, make approx. 7 cuts on each side. Fold in the short ends of the dough and alternately braid the cut dough inward, like a strudel. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the dough is cooked and golden brown. Let rest for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with a salad or grilled meat.