Warm up your taste buds with these savory and sweet croissants. Bacon and bourbon make these a hit!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix brown sugar, white sugar, bacon, bacon fat, melted butter, cinnamon, and pecans together in a medium bowl.
3. Unroll refrigerated Danish Pastry Dough on the enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut the dough sheet in 6 evenly shaped triangles by cutting it in 3 same sized rectangulars (top to bottom) and then 3 times diagonally. Generously brush the dough triangles with butter.
4. Spoon 1 Tbsp. sugar, bacon mixture onto each triangle. Roll up the dough long end to pointed end, sealing the roll by pushing pointed end down onto the paper. Brush rolls liberally with butter or egg wash.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. For the glaze, in separate bowl, slowly whisk 2 tsp. of bourbon into the confectioners' sugar and then slowly add the milk until desired consistency is reached. After baking, drizzle each croissant with glaze and serve.