This sweet heart tart is a beautiful way to celebrate mom or anyone else you love.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out slightly to increase its size by about 1/4 in. on all sides.
3. Using a small paring knife, trim away corners and edges to form a heart (or use provided template).
4. Prepare the filling by mixing the cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, orange zest, and pure vanilla extract.
5. Spread the filling out on the heart-shaped dough, leaving space for a border all the way around the heart.
6. Fold over the dough border towards the middle of the pastry heart, just enough to create an “edge” to hold the filling in.
7. Top with blueberries, spelling out “Mom“ as an option for Mother’s Day. Brush pastry and blueberries with egg wash. Sprinkle the whole heart with raw sugar. Bake until golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.