The easiest yet prettiest spring dessert you will ever make!
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and cut into 12 squares (2 cuts along the long side, 3 vertical cuts).
2. Separate squares 1/2 in. on paper. Using the tip of a sharp knife, score a ½ inch border around the pastry, being careful not to cut all the way through. In addition, make ½ inch cut into each corner, cutting all the way through the dough, separating the dough a little. Carefully lift the parchment paper, with the dough squares on it, onto the baking sheet. Pinch the center of with a fork several times, and brush the scored border with egg wash. Bake for 15 minutes or until the outer edge is puffed and golden brown.
3. Remove from the oven and gently press down the center of the puff pastry with the back of a spoon to flatten it slightly. Keep the border puffed and cool to room temperature.
4. Mix cream cheese, vanilla and lemon curd together in medium sized bowl. Gradually mix in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
5. Use a hand mixer and beat 1/2 cup of heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the lemon mixture until just combined. Be careful not to overmix as you want the filling to stay light and fluffy.
6. Assemble tarts by scooping 2-3 Tbsp. of whipped topping onto the pastry tarts and smooth the top. Decorate tarts with raspberries and confectioners’ sugar as desired.