Elevate your meatballs! These make ordinary meatballs, extraordinary!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Simmer favorite marinara or BBQ sauce on low heat.
3. Mix all meatball ingredients, ground beef through parsley, together in a large bowl. Shape into small meatballs and drop into simmering sauce. Continue cooking in the simmering sauce for about 30-40 minutes, until meatballs are cooked through.
4. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Using cookie cutter, cut star shapes. Remove any excess dough and space the stars out on the parchment paper.
5. Brush each star with melted butter and bake until golden brown (about 8-10 min.).
6. To assemble, warm up meatballs and sauce. Cover bottom of serving tray with desired sauce and add meatballs. Place puff pastry star topper on top of meatball & skewer with toothpick. Repeat for each meatball.