These are gourmet pot pies... absolutely beautiful and sure to impress. Serve with a green salad.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chopped green onions and cook for 1 minute. Add mushroom and cook until liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat and season with chopped parsley, salt, pepper and lemon juice. Allow to cool down and then add Crème Fraîche.
3. Cut filet of salmon into large cubes, seasoning well and adding to mushroom and onion mixture.
4. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and cut into 8 even squares. Put 4 of the pastry doughs in the bottom of a small greased pie pan or large ramekin, trimming the dough and adjusting so that there is a slight overhang all around the dish.
5. Put the salmon mixture into the pastry lined pans and top with the remaining pastry to form a lid. Adjust dough again and seal each pie.
6. Brush each pie with egg wash and bake for approx. 20 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.