1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Unroll the refrigerated Flatbread Dough onto baking sheet keeping parchment paper intact below dough. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. While dough is cooking, mix goat cheese and mascarpone cheese together.
4. Remove flatbread from oven and allow to cool briefly. Top with cheese and spread evenly, leaving a crust on all sides.
5. Spread bacon jam evenly over cheese and then top with spinach.
6. Place back in warm oven for 2 minutes to slightly wilt the spinach. Drizzle with olive oil, cut, and serve.
Bacon Jam: Cook bacon in a cast iron pot over medium heat until all fat is cooked out and bacon is crisp. Remove bacon and all but 2 tsp. bacon fat from pan. Add onion to pan along with salt and pepper. Cook until onion is soft, about 8 minutes. Add brown sugar, apple cider vinegar and continue to cook for several minutes. Add bacon back in along with ¼ cup water and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until thick and jam-like. Add balsamic vinegar and remove from the heat. Serve.