1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll the Flatbread dough with parchment paper onto a baking sheet and cut the dough into 4 equal-sized rectangles.
2. Using your fingers, roll up sides and shape each rectangle into an oval “pide boat” with pointed ends and a thin, raised border.
3. Clean the leeks, cut in half lengthwise, rinse, and cut the halves crosswise into fine strips.
4. In a pan, heat butter and oil. Add the leeks and sausage meat and fry for 4-5 minutes while stirring. Stir in sour cream and season generously with salt, pepper, and freshly grated nutmeg.
5. Distribute the leek mixture evenly over the “pide” dough boats. Bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes until golden-brown and serve warm.