This is the ideal summer flatbread! Simply grill and top with cheeses, corn, and dressed lettuce.
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. Unroll refrigerated Flatbread Dough and brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Transfer the dough to the grill with parchment side up. Allow the dough to cook until stable and parchment can easily be peeled off the top. After dough begins to brown, flip the dough. Cook for a few more minutes and remove from grill and let cool.
3. Using the back of a spoon, spread the ricotta cheese on the flatbread. Sprinkle with half of the goat cheese crumbles.
4. Return to grill until bottom is crispy and cheese has melted.
5. To prepare grilled corn: Preheat the grill to medium heat. Grill the corn on all sides until some of the kernels have slightly burnt and all the kernels are a vibrant yellow, about 5 minutes per side. Use a knife to scrape kernels off cob.
6. In a medium bowl, toss the arugula with olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Top each flatbread with the arugula, remaining goat cheese crumbles and corn. Finish with a balsamic drizzle.