1. Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, one egg and cocoa powder until smooth.
2. Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough and line edges of pizza with chocolate chips (1 cup total). Lightly brush 1/2 in. strip of egg wash on inside of chocolate chips, and roll the long and short sides of dough over chocolate chips (for chocolate filled crust). Seal with egg wash.
3. Brush crust with melted butter and sprinkle crust generously with sugar, as well as on the center of pizza.
4. Spoon cream cheese mixture into center of pizza and spread evenly to edge of crust. Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F and let cool completely.
5. Toast sliced almonds on baking sheet for 8 minutes at 375°F.
6. Spread cherry preserves over cheesecake and melt remaining chocolate chips and drizzle over cherries. Sprinkle almonds over pizza.
DECORATING TIP: you can slice off a 1-2 in. strip of pizza dough before lining edges with chocolate chips, to cut out shapes and bake and decorate the top of the pizza.