Sweets for your Sweeties!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Stir the jam and vanilla in a medium bowl until the mixture is smooth.
3. Unroll the refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and spread the jam mixture on the pastry sheet leaving a 1/2 inch edge.
4. Carefully roll up the pastry like a jelly roll and brush water along edge to help seal dough together. Roll up in parchment paper and let cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
5. Once set, cut the roll into 20 slices and place them cut-side down on a baking sheet. Gently press the dough to keep the round flat. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes.
6. Microwave the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwavable bowl on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Repeat until the mixture is melted and smooth. Dip the cooled cookies into the chocolate mixture until half is covered and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. On a cooling rack or on parchment paper, let chocolate cool completely before serving.