Ideal dessert or afternoon snack for your beach holiday...
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and cut 3 inches off the end and set aside. Cut the remaining dough into three equal strips to create bases for sundae boats.
3. Cut 1/2 in. off of each end of the boat bases, and stack on top of the ends.
4. Take remaining dough and cut length-wise into 1/2-in. strips to complete the perimeter edges of the boats.
5. Prick holes into the bottom of each boat and brush with egg wash.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 400°F. Halfway through baking, prick middle of boats again with sharp knife.
7. Remove from oven and use the back of a spoon to press the center of the boats down. Allow to cool completely.
8. Fill boats with scoops of ice cream and chosen sundae toppings.