1. Preheat the grill to medium high heat (about 400°F).
2. Unroll the refrigerated Wewalka Classic Pizza Dough and leave it on parchment paper to season.
3. Cut the dough lengthwise in 4 narrow strips, then cut the dough strips in half (to get 8 shorter rectangles in total). Brush with green pesto.
4. Fold Prosciutto slices lengthwise so they are narrow enough to fit on one half side of every rectangle. Fold dough over lengthwise and cover Prosciutto. Repeat 7 times with remaining rectangles. Wrap filled dough strips around skewers and leave some space to hold on the bottom.
5. Grill evenly, about 7 minutes on every side (total of 10-15 minutes). Watch and turn earlier, if they are getting too brown too quickly.
RECIPE TIP: if using wooden skewers, soak in cold water for 10 minutes before using them on the grill to prevent them from burning/blackening.