A must for pickle lovers!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush the bottom and sides of a 9x13 pan (size of a brownie pan) with olive oil.
2. Unroll refrigerated Classic Pizza Dough and place in the pan with edges forming a thick crust on the sides of the pan. Brush sides with remaining olive oil.
3. Spoon pizza sauce onto crust and spread into a thin layer, then top with onion and cheese.
4. Dip pickle rounds into shallow bowl of pepper to lightly coat and arrange generously on top of cheese. (If desired: dollop spoonfuls of remaining pizza sauce on top of cheese).
5. Bake 15-20 minutes and allow the edges to crisp.