This recipe combines flaky puff pastry and smooth Ricotta for an elegant dessert or brunch item.
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Stir ricotta, 1 Tbsp. of sugar, vanilla extract and grated lemon zest together until smooth. Carefully fold the washed berries into the ricotta mixture, setting a few berries aside for garnish.
3. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and cut into 8 stripes length-wise, creating long narrow strips, approx. 1 inch wide.
4. Make 8 small funnels using kitchen foil. The wide end should be about 3 inches in diameter. Spray each cone with a very small amount of non-stick spray. Wrap each of the strips in a spiral manner, overlapping slightly, around the tubes to form little cones. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with remaining sugar.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
6. Fill each cone with the ricotta and berry mixture. Garnish with extra berries and mint leaves.