These stuffed croissants are both savory and sweet and make a perfect appetizer for a summer party.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut the dough sheet in 6 evenly shaped triangles by cutting it in 3 same sized rectangulars (top to bottom) and then 3 times diagonally.
3. Cut the prosciutto, pear and Brie cheese in small cubes and mix together. Top each croissant with 1/6 of filling on the wide side of the dough triangle. Repeat for for all dough triangles.
4. Carefully roll into croissant shape, pinching the ends to keep filling from spilling out while cooking. Once rolled up, seal all edges by carefully pinching with fingers. Place back on parchment lined baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
5. Cook 15-20 minutes, until nicely browned. Some filling may leak out during cooking.
6. Remove croissants from oven and serve immediately.