1. In a bowl, mix cauliflower, eggplant, 1 Tbsp. olive oil, turmeric and ginger paste. Transfer to a baking dish and roast at 400°F for 20 minutes.
2. While vegetables are roasting, unroll refrigerated Flatbread Dough and cut into 8 squares, leaving the parchment paper on. Next, cut squares diagonally to create 16 triangles.
3. Brush 2 Tbsp. olive oil over flatbread and sprinkle za’atar on dough.
4. Bake for 12 minutes until light brown and crisp.
5. Spread store-bought or homemade hummus on flatbread and top with vegetables.
Hummus: In food processor, combine garlic, 2 tsp. olive oil, garbanzo beans, salt, tahini, lemon juice, oregano and tabasco and run until smooth.