Not just a big hit for your Cinco de Mayo Party!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll refrigerated Flatbread Dough with parchment paper onto a sheet tray.
2. Prick the dough all over using a fork, then rub with 2 Tbsp. of olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake for 15 minutes, then set aside to cool slightly.
3. Meanwhile, dice the avocado and toss with the lime juice in a bowl.
4. Once the flatbread has cooled slightly, spread an even layer of the refried beans over the surface of the flatbread. Top the beans with the diced avocado, diced red onion, jalapeno slices, corn, and cilantro.
5. Drizzle ranch dressing over the flatbread, then cut and serve.