1. For the topping, cut bacon into fine strips. In a pan, fry bacon in vegetable oil for 4-5 minutes while stirring until it becomes crisp. Drain on paper towels.
2. Season heavy cream (or Mascarpone) with a generous amount of salt, pepper, and freshly grated nutmeg.
3. Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll the refrigerated Wewalka Flatbread dough with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
4. Spread dough with seasoned heavy cream. Evenly distribute green onion rings and the fried bacon over the top.
5. Bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden-brown and serve warm.