1. Place pizza stone in oven (if using) and preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. When hot, add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until it begins to brown. Quickly add crushed tomatoes and salt (before garlic turns brown) and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce begins to simmer. Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough onto a baking sheet or place on a pizza peel dusted with cornmeal (if using pizza stone).
4. Top dough with sauce and 1 Tbsp. of the parsley, then bake the dough for 6 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with mussels, shrimp, and bay scallops. Return to the oven for 5 minutes (this will be enough time for the shrimp and scallops to cook and the mussels to open. If mussels have not opened, leave pizza in oven for another minute or two).
5. Remove pizza from oven and top with remaining parsley, drizzle with olive oil, and serve.
6. Recipe Tip: When cleaning mussels, throw away any that are opened. If barnacles appear on mussel, scrub with a scrubbing brush. Otherwise, rinse well to remove all sand and grit. Any “beard” must be removed—this happens by grabbing the hair between your index finger and thumb and pulling firmly while holding the mussel in the other hand. Should remove with a firm pull. Finish washing and place aside. Mussels should be used the day they are bought, and must be stored in refrigerated conditions, preferably on a bed of ice.