This flatbread will transport you as you enjoy southwestern flavors and a thin and crispy crust.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine beans, cilantro, garlic, cumin, sea salt, and lime juice in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
3. Cook chorizo over medium high heat until browned.
4. Unroll refrigerated Flatbread Dough and spread bean mixture on top.
5. Top with chorizo, bell peppers, tomatoes, and Monterey Jack cheese.
6. Bake until edges are golden brown. Once out of the oven, top with scallions and drizzle with chipotle crema.