Enjoy the tastes of Asia with this crispy flatbread that is unique and delicious.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix all the ingredients together for the peanut sauce.
3. Cut chicken into small pieces.
4. Use 1 Tbsp. sesame oil to sauté chicken over medium high heat until no longer pink.
5. Unroll refrigerated Flatbread Dough, cut into 4 strips and spread peanut sauce on each dough strip. Top with chicken and red peppers.
6. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 12-15 minutes.
7. Once out of the oven, top with scallions, shredded carrots, fresh mint, and/or cilantro.