A fun summer ice cream sandwich - cool down and treat yourself!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough. Use cookie cutter circle to cut out desired number of pastry circles. Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with Turbinado sugar. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove to cool.
3. Once pastry circles have cooled, carefully separate top and bottom layers.
4. With sharp knife cut through frozen ice cream carton to create 1-inch layers of ice cream. Use cookie cutter to cut out circles of ice cream.
5. Place ice cream circles on bottom puff pastry layer and add thinly sliced strawberries and mint leaves. Place top puff pastry to finish slider.
6. For chocolate sauce: Heat heavy cream and vanilla over medium heat until simmering. Place chocolate chips in a bowl and pour the cream mixture over the chips and stir until melted. Serve as a dip with sliders.