1. Heat a medium saucepan over medium low heat.
2. Combine apples, lemon juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pinch of salt in a bowl. Toss to combine.
3. Add butter to saucepan and, when slightly browned, add apple mix and stir, cooking for 8-10 minutes until apples are soft.
4. Meanwhile, using a hand mixer or stand mixer (or a whisk and a bowl), add heavy whipping cream, Bailey’s, sugar, and beat over high speed until soft peaks form.
5. Preheat a waffle iron to medium heat.
6. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and cut into six equal pieces. Place dough square in preheated waffle iron and cook for 5 minutes until well-browned (each waffle iron can vary so cook until golden brown). Remove and repeat with remaining dough squares.
7. Top waffles with apple mix and then with a generous spoonful of whipped cream. Garnish with mint leaf and serve.