These are perfect for Easter brunch or lunch!
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Heat 1 Tbsp. cooking oil and then add onion and cook until soft. Add garlic, ginger, and garam masala and stir for one minute. Add lamb and break up with a spatula, cooking until lamb is fully cooked. Remove to a collander over a bowl and allow to drain and fully cool.
3. Meanwhile, prepare apricot chutney by heating 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3-5 minutes, then add ginger and garlic and cook for one minute. Add all remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, whisking it all together. Once boiling, drop to a simmer temperature and simmer for 25 minutes. Set aside and allow to cool.
4. Unroll refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Cut pastry either into 2 or 3 inch circles, or into small squares. Place a dollop of lamb mixture inside each circle or square. If using circles, wet the inside edges and place an additional circle on top. If using squares, wet the inside edges and fold over to create a triangle. Press all edges with the tines of a fork to hold together.
5. Brush egg wash over all pastries.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve the lamb pies with the apricot chutney and enjoy.