1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a 10-in. pie pan. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. Using your fingers, form a ¾ -1-inch-high edge around the inside of the pan.
2. Peel the apricots, cut them into quarters, and remove the pits.
3. In a saucepan, heat the butter and braise the apricots briefly with the preserving sugar, while stirring. Add the almonds, honey, and lemon juice, and simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes. Stir frequently. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Spread the apricot mixture over the pastry base.
5. Unroll the second refrigerated Pie Crust Dough, and using a cookie cutter, cut out 6-8 small leaf/almond shapes (or other preferred shapes). Carefully lay the second dough on top of the filling, so the cut out shapes expose the apricot mixture through the top. Using your fingers, press the edges firmly together.
6. Decorate the top with the cut out leaf/almond shapes, pressing them on gently.
7. Bake the pie on the center rack of the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool, and serve sprinkled with confectioners' sugar.