1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a baking tin with high edges. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides.
2. Peel onions, and halve and wash the leek. Cut both into cubes. Cut broccoli into small rosettes and parboil with the peas, max. 5 min.
3. Mix the eggs, cheese, milk and spices. Spread vegetables onto base of pastry, pour on the egg mixture and then bake in the oven for approx. 35 minutes.
4. For the Carrot Sauce: Peel carrots and cut into pieces. Melt the butter in a casserole dish and toss in the carrots. Season with sugar, nutmeg and salt, then pour on the water and steam the carrots until they are soft. Puree the carrots using a blender shaft and then refine them with whipped cream.
5. Garnish the finished quiche with rings of spring onions, peas and parsley. Serve with carrot sauce.