1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 360°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a tart pan or square baking pan. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides. If using baking pan, cut or stretch dough to fill baking pan. Using your fingers, form a ¾ -1-inch-high edge around the inside of the pan. Pierce the pastry base with a fork at evenly spaced intervals.
2. Separate the egg yolks from the whites. Beat the egg whites with 1 pinch salt until stiff.
3. Beat together the egg yolks, melted butter, sugar, lemon zest, and vanilla pulp until creamy.
4. Add the ground almonds, flour and baking powder to the egg yolk mixture and mix well. Fold in the beaten egg whites.
5. Distribute the almond mixture over the dough. Smooth out the surface and sprinkle evenly with sliced almonds.
6. Bake on the bottom rack of the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool, and cut into slices or squares. Serve sprinkled with confectioners’ sugar.