1. Take the refrigerated Pie Crust Dough out of the fridge 15 min. before usage. Preheat oven to 360°F. Unroll the tempered Pie Crust Dough on parchment paper. With help of the paper, flip the dough into a greased tin. Remove paper and press firmly against bottom and sides.
2. Lay the parchment paper back on the dough and add pie weights (or alternative, such as dry beans) on top of parchment paper. Blind bake the dough for about 15 min. until golden brown and fully baked. Set aside to cool.
3. Heat water in a small pot and dissolve the caster sugar in it. Dissolve the vanilla pudding powder. Pluck the basil and mint leaves and mix with the dissolved sugar, egg, egg yolk and coconut milk. Boil this mixture at low heat until it thickens.
4. Take the cream from the stove and puree with a hand-held blender. If needed, press it through a fine sieve and allow to cool in the fridge.
5. Spread the cold herb cream on the pre-baked pastry and cover with cut strawberries. Garnish with additional fruit and fresh mint/basil leaves as desired.