Ham, Cheddar cheese, asparagus and cherry tomatoes... your folks will love the combination!
1. For Hollandaise Sauce: Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and until the mixture is thickened and doubled in volume (you might want to use a mixer). Place the bowl over a saucepan containing barely simmering water. The water should not touch the bottom of the bowl. Continue to whisk rapidly. Be careful not to let the eggs get too hot or they will scramble. Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is thickened.
2. For Pizza: Preheat oven to 425°F.
3. Trim asparagus and place in microwave-safe bowl with 1/4 cup water. Loosely cover with plastic wrap. Cook 1-2 minutes until crisp-tender and drain.
4. Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle pizza dough crust with half the cheese.
5. Top with asparagus, tomatoes, ham, and remaining cheese. Bake 15 minutes or until crust is crispy golden brown. Serve with Spicy Hollandaise for drizzling.