Channel your inner Italian with this European-style recipe!
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until golden, about 12 minutes. Add vinegar and Worcestershire sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until liquid cooks away and onion is very tender, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat remaining 1/2 cup oil in heavy small skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and sauté just until garlic begins to brown, about 4 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer garlic to custard cup. Pour oil into separate small bowl.
4. Char bell pepper over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag; let stand 10 minutes. Peel, seed, and slice thinly (onion, garlic, garlic oil, and pepper can be made 1 day ahead. Cover separately; chill).
5. Unroll refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough on enclosed parchment paper and place on a pizza stone or baking sheet. Brush 1 Tbsp. reserved garlic oil over dough, leaving 1/2-inch plain border. Sprinkle with mozzarella, then reserved garlic and balsamic onion. Top with pepper strips in spoke pattern. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
6. Bake until crust is browned, about 15 minutes. Remove and arrange prosciutto atop pizza. Bake until prosciutto softens, about 30 seconds. Sprinkle with thyme. Drizzle with a balsamic vinegar glaze (optional).