1. Combine the spices and chicken with the Greek yogurt and set aside.
2. Assemble the kabobs by alternating pieces of chicken, mushroom and pepper. Place skewers in fridge to marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
3. To make the Tzatziki sauce, combine 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic cloves, dill, lemon juice, and 1/4 salt. Refrigerate until use.
4. Heat grill and cook kabobs until done (about 7 minutes). While cooking the kabobs, oil the refrigerated Bistro Pizza Dough and grill on both sides until just cooked. Avoid getting too crisp as dough should be soft enough to roll.
5. Spoon the Tzatziki over the crust and sprinkle with chicken, vegetables, Feta and arugula. Roll the crust to form a wrap and put it back on the grill for 1-2 minutes to keep the shape of the wrap and brown the dough some more.