After school snack your kids will ask for every day! And in and out of the oven in under 30 minutes!
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Unroll the refrigerated Puff Pastry Dough and cut into four rectangles.
3. Place a halved banana diagonally in each square. Sprinkle each banana with brown sugar and top each with 1/2 Tbsp. of butter.
4. Overlap two opposite corners of pastry over banana.
5. Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
6. Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil in microwave on 30 second intervals until stirred smooth. Drizzle cooled boats with chocolate and if desired, serve with ice cream and toppings.